The Great Beauty in Sicily
Welcome to Sicily: a land full of history, myths and legends, traditions and flavours, crimes and expectations, beauty and passion, sea and mountain, sun and snow... an amazing world where there are many contradictions.
With its nine provinces and various archipelagos, it houses beautiful and timeless places, some of which are internationally well-known while others are less famous, but not less fascinating:
- Agrigento, Sciacca, the Pelagie Islands, Canicattì, Licata
- Caltanissetta, Gela
- Catania, Acireale, Caltagirone, Aci Trezza, Mount Etna Volcano, Giarre, Paternò
- Enna, Piazza Armerina, Pergusa Lake
- Messina, Taormina, Milazzo, the Aeolian Islands, the Peloritani Mountains, Montalbano Elicona, Patti and Tindari, Capo D'Orlando, the Nebrodi Mountains
- Palermo, Cefalù, Monreale, the Madonie Mountains, Termini Imerese, isle of Ustica, Bagheria
- Ragusa and Marina di Ragusa, Modica, the Hyblaean Mountains, Vittoria and Scoglitti, Pozzallo, Scicli
- Syracuse and Ortygia, Noto, Avola, Marzamemi, Pachino, Augusta, Lentini
- Trapani, Erice, San Vito Lo Capo, the Aegadian Islands, Marsala, isle of Pantelleria, Selinunte, Segesta, Alcamo, Mazara del Vallo
We will lead you to this virtual tour towards a real knowledge of this millennial island, which deserves to be seen and lived.
This guide has been created for those who want to know what to do and see in the land of Sicilian Baroque and in the places of Inspector Montalbano. A wonderful city of art in the south-eastern part of Sicily, Ragusa has ancient origins, but ...
This guide has been created for those who want to know what to do and see in Taormina. Taormina, in ancient times known as Tauromenion, is probably the most recognizable Sicilian tourist location in the world. It is situated in the north-east coast of Sicily, between ...
This guide has been created for those who want to find out what are and how they are made the main specialties of Sicilian cuisine. Sicilian culinary tradition is surely among the richest and most important of Italy, as a result of the influences of ...